• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Please put the Info and Keywords UI in one tab

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why have to change tab to edit title/caption and keywords? More user friendly to have both on same "page".

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Participant ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. There is plenty of room on my iPad screen for both, as long as there are not hundreds of keywords. Why not allow us to hide/show metadata panels as we can in LR classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I just started using Lightroom because Aperture is finally going away. Rather than use LR Classic I decided to go with the new cloud based one. I do love the synch between devices and the wife loves being able to access the complete 30k collection of photos on her iPad Pro.

That said, some of the user interface restrictions in this version are just crazy! This one of having to switch panels between info and keywords is driving me nuts. PLEASE can we just have toggles to enable both at the same time? I work on a 40 inch 4k monitor so space is not an issue. I'd just love to be able to see both keywords and photo information AT THE SAME TIME!

The other related issue is the ability to size the side panels. The Photos Panel becomes useless once you nest more than a couple of layers of folders and albums. The folder and album names become truncated and you have to hover over them with the mouse to find what you want. PLEASE can we have variable width sizing for the side panels like every other program ever written???   

Votes

Translate

Translate