Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom mobile: Ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos at once

96 Votes
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think LRM is great and use it to cull and edit all of my photos. As I import into LR (desktop) from my memory card, I add the photos to a new collection that is synced to LRM. I can do 80 - 90% of my editing on my iPad Pro 12.9 inch with Apple pencil. I do review all photos later on my desktop to ensure everything looks good before I print, export or publish. As I said, I am very happy with LRM but would really like to see the ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos at once. It would reduce the time required on my desktop and make mobile editing more efficient.
Idea Released
TOPICS
Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
77 Comments
Engaged ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely. If another app on iOS does this I’d like to know so I could switch. It’s a fundamental function in this age.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a thread for LR mobile, not cc.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(LR mobile got rebranded as part of the CC ecosystem)
-------------------------------------
The Lightroom Queen - Author of Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ and Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro books.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please! So need it!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news? Is there a chance that this feature will be taken into consideration?

Thank you in advance,
Luca

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree this feature is desperately needed

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest to add a feature where we will select more than 2 to 5 for example of photos and then there will be an option to paste the settings to the selected picture you chose.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok one more please make this happen soon

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need this feature to complete my Mobile work flow

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little bit worried that after two years there is still no news if this is planned or not?

I hope they are working on it because technically is really simple. but it would save me from going to the desktop with I have to do right now. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least give us the chance to apply the same camera profile to multiple pictures. The lack of this option is making it such a painful and long workflow via the mobile app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it should not be posted under idea but under Problem, as clearly its a workflow problem. and not some new idea, because lightroom desktop has this for a long time already

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry about the labelling, it's just an internal designation. Problem = feature that's not working as it was designed. Idea = feature that hasn't been built (in this app) yet.
-------------------------------------
The Lightroom Queen - Author of Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ and Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro books.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Batch pictures distortion (pincushin effect)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally Implemented in the May Release for Android !!! Thank you so Much!
I love you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see I can copy and paste adjustments to a single photo, thats great but I could not find out how to paste to multiple photos, anyone who successfully pasted adjustment to multiple photos?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not available for iOS it seems. The May release has tutorials, training, a new Texture brush (nice!), and Group Albums where you can set permissions to access. All good stuff, but no paste to multiple photos it seems.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also on iOS, that explains it, so I guess it will come in the next version for iOS

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg it better be! LR mobile is practically useless aside from letting me see my pics and edit a one off if needed

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works on my android. I guess they will test it on android first and then implement it on other OS. At least the development team is moving forward.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah need this on iOS too, but good to see that they are moving forward with it on Android, then i suppose we ll see it soon for our ipads.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually the tutorials and inspirations, the main new features are totally unnecessary and superfluous. Textures is nice, but the workflow should be the priority and seems the project managers simply don’t get it. And why would one prioritize Android tablets? Is that where Adobe sees the future. No serious photographer would. I have been a long fan of Adobe and have a full subscription but I am getting fed up at the lack of progress in making the mobile app useful, and dealing with the integration mess they made with CC and Classic. How come no 2 screen capability in desktop LR CC, no printing. Why am I forced to use two barely compatible approaches? This was understandable a year ago at the beginning of an apparent transition to CC, but the problems simply are not getting fixed. I could rant on, but it seems that the people who control my future with Adobe are bean counting marketing people, who can’t actually count beans, and not the real photography experts that created PS and LR. Grump.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please allow us to copy settings from one image and then paste them to a selection of images. At the moment I have to copy then swipe tap a few times per image to paste one by one.

This feature should have been present from day one.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 months after Android got the update, silence on IOS .... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This says implemented but I can't find it

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines