• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos at once

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think LRM is great and use it to cull and edit all of my photos. As I import into LR (desktop) from my memory card, I add the photos to a new collection that is synced to LRM. I can do 80 - 90% of my editing on my iPad Pro 12.9 inch with Apple pencil. I do review all photos later on my desktop to ensure everything looks good before I print, export or publish. As I said, I am very happy with LRM but would really like to see the ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos at once. It would reduce the time required on my desktop and make mobile editing more efficient.

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
86 Comments
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's crazy how Adobe likes to market themselves as on the professionals side, but a simple feature request that has been added to other ecosystems has not been added to iOS. Baffled.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad I am not the only one going absolutely INSANE trying to find a batch editing option in LR on my iPad Pro. @Adobe, this is so disappointing. Like Jeremy asked two weeks ago, any realistic timeframe on when we can expect this update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suspect they are waiting to announce updates at their Max keynote on this coming Monday Nov 4...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure hope so!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is now available for iOS in Version 5.0, released yesterday. 
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wahoo! Thank you so much. While I found the UX a bit awkward (having to copy settings /before/ pasting, not being able to select a first photo and then paste the settings from that photo to the rest of the group, like Lightroom Classic does), I do appreciate having it in the app now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thank you, the usability of Lightroom on iPad was just multiplied by a lot! (For me anyways) thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great Job! Keep on developing! This app is great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is that I can not edit an assignment on my iPad and fill captions for multiple photos at once. I posted about this months ago. Feature is available on Android. Any updates? It is a basic important feature. If I have to transmit 40 photos to a client, it is cumbersome to past a caption or partial caption one by one. 
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried using Lightroom web on my iPad and iPhone. I am unable to copy or paste my edits in a batch fashion. When I select the image I want to copy the edit from, I don't see the option anywhere. Helpppp

Votes

Translate

Translate