Can you add Double Exposure feature in Adobe Lightroom CC Android

Idea No status
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add featur

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it would be really helpful if you can give an option to create double exposure or allow to make composite images in Lightroom mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extent and Double Exposure options present in Google Snapseed. If these options make way into Lightroom it will be more useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add a double exposure tool for blending a composite image. Please also add the adaptive feature to remove unwanted objects from images without having to use the clone brush. The clone brush is great, but no good when you don't have sufficient area to clome from. Chromatic aberration removal tool needs work if possible. Love the app but my hardware at home isn't sufficient to run the program so im forced to use the mobile version and would just like to see a little more bang for my buck with my subscription. Features like this and some other features would make a big difference for mobile users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could have an double exposure option, because I can't have a great control of the dinamic range using RAW pictures, then I have to choose if I get the correct exposure on the sky or the subject

Votes

Translate

Translate