• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile CC: Support for iOS Split Screen

LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there no support for Split screen on Lightroom Mobile iOS? I understand that this was supported previously and removed?I want to be able to have my references in Lightroom and split screen with Procreate for my drawing and painting.
Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were to take a guess I’d say that Lightroom is becoming to big of a program for most of the older iPads to run easily. Since a lot of the older iPads still support split screen they probably just had to remove it entirely to prevent chashing problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input, Jay! I'll change this post to an Idea so others can vote for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up!
Since there is no support for USB file transfer, no background work and syncing takes ages, being able to do something else would be more than welcome.
Split view and slide over are now old features and an editors as big as adobe should have implemented by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is nonsense. If the older iPads don’t support this, just don’t use it. Blocking features because older iPads might suffer from it would just be stupid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up!
Not being able to use the iPad while it syncs is a pain. Being able to keep a little instance of LR running would be the least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has my vote

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A split screen would be nice or a screen that you can customize- maybe the presets on the right and the tools on the left like in LR Classic. I want to reference photos for the color so a split screen could be handy.

Votes

Translate

Translate