Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom mobile: Edit capture date on iPad/iOS

8 Votes
Contributor ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using my iPad I am trying to edit the capture date of a photo I scanned I scanned on my Mac. Is this possible? I don’t see where to to this.ThanksMonty
Idea No status
TOPICS
Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not on mobile. The Windows/Mac app can do it now though.
-------------------------------------
The Lightroom Queen - Author of Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ and Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro books.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that after editing the capture date on the Mac (CC 1.5), this edit is not synced to my iPad (3.4.0)

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm, it's working for me. Is this happening on every photo?
-------------------------------------
The Lightroom Queen - Author of Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ and Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro books.

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom for the iPad as principal editing tool for my Sony a6300 shots. I would love it if I could edit the exif data in LR to add locations. Yes, I know there are workflows to add this info via other apps while photos are in the Camera Roll (another annoyance but perhaps not Adobe’s fault). But it would make more sense to have this in the edit process itself.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there an ability to change the EXIF time and date stamps on an image using LR Mobile CC? I would like this feature to better organize edits of images, for example if I bring a photo into another app for further editing and reimport the new version it saves the current date and time, not when the image was captured. This places the versions of the image far apart in my library.If I can change the date and time to match the original it would be very helpful.Thank you.

Translate

Translate