Hi there, I recently purchased the new M1 iPad Pro . I immediately found out some features that are missing from this app compared to the desktop version that would make sense to include for the iPads to improve the workflow and usability.
- When using the new Magic keyboard you can't hover over with the trackpad/cursor and adjust the given setting by +5 or -5 with the directional arrows on the keyboard.
- The other feature that I would find helpful is to be able to isolate the thumbnails when importing the images so you can just see one image for selecting the photos like in Lightroom classic (to check for proper focus and image quality) and to swipe through each photo.
- When using the Selective Edit tool with the Apple Pencil add an option or function where you can actually see the brush size/brush feather tool so you can see where you're drawing. Ex. Lightroom Desktop version.
- Allowing users to change Lightroom Catalogs with external drives plugged in. EX - I'm a wedding photographer and uploading 5000-7000 Raw images into a catalog via the cloud is extremely time-consuming and unrealistic in my opinion.
- Stacking HDR's and Stitching Panorama images.
I feel like these are some key features that are a no-brainer that should be added to this program that already exists. Or create a Lightroom Classic version for the iPad Pro.