• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photo merge (Pano & HDR) with imported images

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that LRM has the ability to do HDR photos with the built in camera, it would be nice to also be able to produce HDR images with imported photos.  It should be fairly easy to implement since the coding is already done for the camera.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 223 Replies 223
223 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree! The latest iPad Pro is blazing fast and actually faster than most computers out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We already know there is enough processing power.  HDR merging is already built into LR mobile, it only works with photos taken with the LR mobile camera though.  If the algorithms already exist, why not use them for imported photos as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could make sense as they are maybe not the same algorithm: the one that needs to be implemented must be the one from camera raw. That’s maybe the biggest reason why it’s not implemented yet, the need to translate CR algorithms on mobile devices.

The HDR feature available at the time has to work only with the integrated camera, not with huge DSLR files. (And already takes some time, despite the flow” resolution images it has to process)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding my vote as well, would greatly appreciate if support for HDR stacking of preexisting images could be added to LR mobile for Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be very nice having PHOTO MERGE function. Please update

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of this works fine with an app like Affinity Photo so why wouldn't/couldn't it work with Lightroom? It's clearly not a question of performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2019 Aug 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same ability to stitch photos like on the desktop version

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want this too

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile desperately needs a panoramic feature. Please help take our images to the next level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have been using Lightroom for a long time and being able to work on my iPad is really exceptional.
There are 2 terribly useful features missing and it would be really amazing if you could include them in Ligtromme Mobile. 

- The HDR and Panorama merger. I've been waiting for this feature for a long time and it would be really amazing if you could add this feature.

- Add a range mask for graduated filters. This feature is so useful and it would really be a plus if you could add them. 

Thank you for your work. A little effort, you're not far from making Lightroom Mobile perfect! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no feature for merging raw HDR photos in Lightroom mobile. That’s one feature which I miss dearly since I only use my iPad Pro for photo editing now and I can’t use my HDRs at all. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5.0.0 was released for iPad. Unfortunately, no photomerge and no real notable feature yet again (other than batch editing). This iOS version is turning into a real disappointment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While no photo merge is a disappointment, I am very glad to have proper export features with this new release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, maybe on iPadOS but not on iOS. I still have the two old options: Small 2048 px and maximum available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The export options made it to the desktop and Android but didn't quite make the cut for iOS for this release, but they've confirmed it is coming to iOS soon Bruno.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This idea is marked improperly as “Implemented”. It is only implemented on the Desktop version of Lightroom CC, not the mobile version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HDR Merge has my vote as well, though Stacks and Virtual Copies would be huge and probably easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please, please make hdr available for lightroom on android devices, or at least incorporate layering of 2 or 3 bracketed exposures. panoramas would be awesome too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please add HDR and panorama merge to the iPad version of LR?
I would like to switch to the iPad for working in location and need these two features dearly!
Any ETA when this will be added? Since it is already available in the desktop version since some years it should have been already added to iPad as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won’t get an ETA, Adobe does not provide it because [stupid excuse]... Oh, wait! They did when they released PS for mobile and was so badly received. Then they can release a roadmap!
Bottom line is: Adobe decides when they release a feature, maybe it’s already developed, but it’s in their interest to retain updates as long as the market is sain. Their is no commitment whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> they released PS for mobile and was so badly received. Then they can release a roadmap!

Antoine, you might remember that they did something similarly open with Lightroom when it was still a baby. Things gets more complicated as programs grow up though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn’t remember because I didn’t jump into the subscription based model until the reviews were better 😉 I think it’s a major complaint about PS and in a lower measure (but still) LR: paying full price (subscription) for a software still in beta phase.

But my point in my comment was about receiving (almost) official information about LR not revealing a roadmap and why the couldn’t, but then revealing one. Like they do it when it’s suits THEM and not when customer are worried about development en energy invested in a software.

When I pay so much for a software, I’d like to be sure my money is used well (or even at all!) and know where it’s heading. And it is not the case 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want this too! Please add panorama & HDR merge asap!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not talking early subscription days Antoine, I'm talking days of LR1. They're able to be a lot more open when they're dealing with very young software, because there's a lot less complexity, so they're far more likely to be able to do what they say they will. It gets harder as software ages, as there's a whole bunch of additional stuff that can go wrong when they attempt something. You'd hate it even more if they gave a roadmap and then found they couldn't fulfill it.

Votes

Translate

Translate