• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Rejected photos need better handling/visibility

Participant ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can mark phots as rejected but the problem is I can't turn them off in the grid view and they don't get greyed out, I can't easily see if its rejected or a keeper. So that's makes the mobile editing process a little annoying.

And no I can't delete them yet, because I have them synced with LR Classic. And if I delete them before the "rejected" status had a chance to transfer onto my desktop PC I would still have them in LR Classic and would again have to decided which ones to keep or not.

So please make the rejected status visible by marking these photos somehow, just show them greyed out like on desktop.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving from Photoshop Mobile to Lightroom Mobile

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you are using the Android version, as the iOS version does "grey out" thumbnails of rejected images, and one of the grid info overlays will also show any applied flags. But on Android those features are not yet present, though you can of course use the Filter options to hide rejected photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate