• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Mention Undo KBSC in Help

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I used to use Lightroom in the past and its a great piece of software, I took a break and returned editing and I could have sword there used to be a button at the top right like a curvy arrow forward and backwards as undo. I didnt see it so off I went to find it and could not figure it out so I used the question mark in a circle button at the top right and typed in the help search box, "undo" and only the full reset showed. So I think it could be benificial to new and future content creators to add the undo short cut key in that search section "CTRL+Z". Thank you for your time and hope I was able to contribute ❤️ 

-Daniel

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The undo arrows only show up when you've made edits to the photos, and only until you switch away from the photo. You might also like to look at Versions as an easy way to return to a preview image state.

Votes

Translate

Translate