• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Edit Markup Tools

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see a way to markup with editing notes.  This would be a great feature for the mobile Lightroom CC with the iPad, to use the pencil to circle and highlight areas.  This way if you are trying to collaborate or review edits before going into detail with photoshop / lightroom.

how it would work:

There would be a markup button that would enable to highlight by circling an area to signify desired future edits.  Example:  Circling an area to brighten, darken, sharpen, blur, or add color adjustments.  After circling an area a prompt for text input to add a comment (e.g. +1 stop, or darken area).  This would sync up with Lightroom library and can be shared across CC library.  When adding into Photoshop it would add as a separate layer.  

Advance modification: 

When selecting the area, it would add an area transparent modification such as lighten or darken an area, or adding a color hue to make a rough sketch of the desired look.  When adding into photoshop these areas would be added as separate layers with AI subject areas selected as a layer mask that may assist with making quicker edits.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

for me it would be a cool feature, if I could take notes on every single picture (eg. for further processing in Photoshop). Sometimes when I see one of my capturings, I think like : "When I'm editing this in Photoshop later, I have to do..." and saving this idea directly within Lr's library would be very useful in that situation.

regards,

Jan Tillert

Votes

Translate

Translate