P: Tethering to an iPad pro

5 Votes
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they ever going to make it possible to tether to an iPad? I connected my z6ii to my iPad Pro last night the images come up really fast on the import screen you need to zoom to full size individually. This seems like the ability to tether to an iPad in Lightroom mobile would be a pretty simple software update fir Adobe. And a really awesome feature for us 

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
10 Comments
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new ipads adopting USB-C, are there any plans to bring tethering support to the mobile version of lightroom for the 2018 iPad pros?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to make that a feature request is here:

Lightroom CC for Mobile devices | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am little lost in the amount of adobe forums. So this feedback.photoshop.com is a official place for feature request? What is the best way to really push something through? Like this iPad Tether option, which is reeeeeally missing! 🙂 Thanks for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes please! Can we try to accent it somewhere. This is really needed. I don't even own macbook (tabletop+ipad only), but have to borrow one for spec. shoots. And thats annoying since my iPad pro is faster, lighter, smaller... tenfolds at each. Could even connect it directly to tripod and have just one unit and save so much space when not brigning another lightstand. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the photoshop.com sites are monitored by the engineering team, they don't give updates on the priority of requests though. 

These forums are mainly User to User forums, although some staff are present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can we please have a way to tether from Lightroom Mobile to iPad pro? Corded not wireless, so we can transfer RAW files? Or maybe be able to install Lightroom Classic on the iPad Pro so we can have the tethering option available from LR Classic at least?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging into primary thread

-------------------------------------
The Lightroom Queen - Author of the Lightroom Missing FAQ & Edit Like a Pro books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tethered shooting straight into Lightroom on iPad would be great. Can you please add that? 

(Honestly it feels like Adobe never checks on this forum at all, so I'm not holding my breath. Looking for alternatives in the meantime instead)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PLEASE!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate