• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: You should be able to filter which photos are NOT in a folder or album

LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to organize my photos in Lightroom CC, which has proven challenging.  One extreme difficulty is that once I add a photo to an album in a folder, it remains in the same list of "My Photos".  There is no way for me to see which photos have NOT been sorted.  With this being the cloud based solution that should keep things consistent, I hope this can get fixed.  This isn't a problem with say, Google Photos.  

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to see a "smart search" type facility that could be used for this type of search, and would be multi-functional too.

One slightly hacky workaround right now might to be to add a keyword to all photos, then select the photos in the albums and remove the keyword from the photos in the albums. Then the filters could search on just the photos that still have that keyword.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking to see if there's a way to sort photos by those that are NOT in a collection.  That way I can easily see which photos haven't been organized.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate