• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple iOS Foto Filters for Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I recently switched from iOS to Android and now I am missing the specific iOS foto filters.

I used almost all the time the "vivd warm" filter.

Does anyone know if there is a preset for lightroom to emulate it?

Thank you

Niko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niko,

Lightroom mobile on Android have some of  the presets with a "Warm" effect. However, they might not look similar to what you'll get in iOS Foto Filters.

Please check out this article for more info: Add and sync Lightroom desktop presets to Lightroom for mobile

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Akash, yes I checked the warm filters of the mobile App, but they are different. Actually with the IOS filter you received almost turquoise skies and a nice warm vintage look. of course I can try to get close manually, but this is to much work and I am not experienced either. That’s why I look for a preset or someone who knows which knobs to turn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody else please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We'd love to get this feedback submitted officially so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Lightroom Mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines