Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes phones, can't see my photos

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks, 

Hope someone can help please. I just changed phones and went into my light room app, and now can't see any of my photos. 

Can you please help?

Thank you 

Ash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you using the free mobile app or do you have a subscription. If it was the free app, then the photos are only stored on the old phone; not in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaaaah I see!! OK thank you. Would I be correct in assuming that if I pay for the service I will be able to retrieve these? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud storage would work for all new photos you add and they would sync to any device and computer. I’m not sure about your existing photos. Maybe if you set up an in-app subscription on the old phone everything would upload to the cloud. Someone else may know for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you can do to transfer the free Lr version with your photos/data to a new phone, is to restore your new phone from a recent iOS backup which you have created from your previous phone. Hope this helps. But of course the safest way is to sync to the Lr Cloud. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines