• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Faulty Graduated and Radial Filter on Photoshop Lightroom CC 2007 - 2016

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you click on Radial filter and click on the image the small part of image goes red and local adjustment sliders do not work. Only when you click done do you see any change to the image. The same goes for the Graduated Filter, can anyone help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the Radial and Graduated filters in Lightroom do not as expected.

Which version of both Lightroom and Photoshop are you using? What is your computer's OS?

Could you please share the screenshot of the Graduated and Radial filter?  It would be helpful for us to have a visual reference of the issue, so that we can provide you a possible solution.

To get started, would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I have Photoshop Lightroom CC 2015.5 release (camera raw 9.5) and my Mac is OS X EL Capitan version 10.11.6. (2012). Please find enclosed screen shots of grad.filter and redial filter. As stated the adjustment sliders do not work when viewing the images I want to work on but you only see the different adjustment when you click done . Let me know if you need further info.  Many Thanks Alex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the highlight clipping indicator enabled in the Histogram panel (Up Arrow at right-top). Hit the 'J' key to disable it or click on the small arrow in the Histogram panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the info but still did not clear the problem.  I have taken Adobe advise and if all else fails clear all preferences and start again.  Guess what, it has worked and I have opened Scott Kelby's Lightroom book and working my way to setting things up again. ( after having a few large drinks)  Many Thanks Alex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you got it resolved. BTW is there some reason why you haven't upgraded OS X and LrC? 10.11 is no longer supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines