• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: Edits are missing from Jpegs after Lightroom Mobile 6.0 update iOS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had any issues with the 6.0.0 version of the Lightroom app update for their iPhones? All my previous edits on all phots have disappeared....

{Moderator Note: Edited the thread title, LRMI-4200126}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hi all,

We're sorry for all the trouble. This is a known issue with Lightroom Mobile 6.0 update on iOS. If you haven't updated to version 6.0 then, please wait for the fixed version. Do not uninstall or reinstall Lightroom Mobile 6.0 update.

If you have already updated to Lightroom Mobile 6.0 then, please don't use the Lightroom Mobile app and don't try to fix anything or make any edits. Please wait for the fix.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hi all,

We have just release Lightroom Mobile 6.0.1 on iOS which should resolve the missing edits issue. Could you please update to Lightroom Mobile 6.0.1 from the AppStore and let us know the results.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is a known issue with Lightroom Mobile 6.0. I would suggest you not use the Lightroom Mobile for now. Our engineering team working on the problem to resolve it as soon as possible.

I will update you on this.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We have just release Lightroom Mobile 6.0.1 on iOS which should resolve the missing edits issue. Could you please update to Lightroom Mobile 6.0.1 from the AppStore and let us know the results.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

The 6.0.1 version has fixed the issue for me!! Got all my edits back, yay! Thank you for your super quick support, you guys rock! 🙂

Best regards,

Agata

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, thanks for the update Agata.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines