• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get Lightroom to re-analyze a photo or group of photos for people?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes a photo or series of photos have the wrong person assigned and I need to remove the person from the photo or group of photos.  Alternately Lightroom doesn't always pick up the faces of people on photos. How do I get LR to re-analyze a photo or group of photos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can Remove Photo From Person, using one of the ways described here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/people-view.html

Re-sorting apparently is meant to take 24 hours or less

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure you understood what the issue is.  For example, if there are two people (faces) in a photo that I would like to designate, but Lightroom has only determined that there is a single face, or lightroom has determined that the Person A is actually Person B and Person B is actually Person A in the photo.  I need to be able to tell LightRoom to re-analyze the photo.  The phtoto below only has one person identified, but clearly there are two faces.  How to I tell Lightroom to re-analyze this photo?

dank87557784_1-1626561233297.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines