• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to do a batch resizing in LR?

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a photographer and I am still learning all of the features of Lightroom. I ahve tried to research and find a more efficoent way to resize a group of pictures to save time but haven't come across a video that shows me how to do this in LR. If anyone reading this is familiar and wouldn't mind educating me I'd greatly appreciate it. All I am trying to do is point to a specific folder of images update the size and have the new resize pictures copied into a seperate folder so that I do not have to do each individual picture. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not possible to crop and change the size of the master images because Lightroom does not modify the master images. To create different sized images it will be  necessary for you to export copies using the custom setting. Doing so, it is possible to specify the length of the long side of the image that will be exported, and the short side of the image will be adjusted automatically.

Screenshot 2021-05-14 100312.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines