• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huawei p30lite DNG problem pink color cast

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of the usual view, the camera shows a full screen of pink noise in dng shooting mode. In the phone settings in the application shows that dng is supported.

There is also no choice of the right camera, which is very strange in the era of phones with 3+ cameras.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're seeing a strange pink cast over your files in Lightroom shot from the Huawei P30 Lite. This is a known issue and we are working with our partners to get it sorted.

You may refer this article that I found helpful: https://frankdoorhof.com/web/2019/04/solving-the-p30-pro-color-problems/

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Akash. I also have a Huawei P30 lite and was shocked to find it has exactly the same issue when set to dng. I have tried resetting the phone and reinstalling LR without success. Since this post is from September 2019, I expect that a solution has been found by now. Could you please advise what has been done and how I can resolve this problem on my phone? Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with the P30 Lite. This is incredible, before I used a P Smart and didn't had any issues to shoot DNG with LR Mobile.

Now the app it's completely useless, hope Adobe was really working on a solution because it passed 8 months from the original post and there's not a solution of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20200510_131640_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

 this is what I see when I select DNG in the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have much hope that Adobe will do anything to assist us, they
haven't responded to this issue at all. I used to be impressed with their
service but when my annual subscription is due for renewal I'm going to
find a substitute. I don't recommended Adobe because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, this might be a problem with the P30 lite itself. I installed OpenCamera to see if I can capture RAW/DNG images with camera ID 2&3 (which *should* be possible), but I got the same pink glitchy thing. It disappears when I switch to regular JPEG/PNG capture.

0hOjDxl[1].jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing this. Much appreciated. Its a shame adobe don't seem interested any longer after stating that they were working to resolve the issue.

Anyway, It's quite an old phone model now, so I expect that would be why. Time to upgrade phones soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines