• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 143 Replies 143
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue paid for the premium Lightroom cc mobile but don’t have access to the features also tried signing in and out also deleting downloading app PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luciano, please give it a try again. Your issue should be fixed - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its Working now, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem. I've tried everything but nothing works. when i click restore purchases it gives the following message "Something went wrong. wer having trouble processing your purchase at the moment". Before you ask, its there in subscriptions list on my apple Id. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abdullah, please give it a try again. Your issue should be fixed. Maybe you need to re-sign-in. Let me know your results. - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, its working now    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, I can‘t use premium functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue! I purchased yester but i’m not able to use it. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you all a private message with some instructions- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't get one. I'm really shocked by the number of people who have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suzanne, I've just send you a private message with some instructions. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guido. could you please send me private info? i alsopurchased lightroomphoto shop  i have it on my desktop but trying to install i on my mobile and tablette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same problem. I have signed in and out off App Store and lightroom, and have deleted and re-installed the app. Subscription is paid until 21 nov in the App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still encountering this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same probleme here: tried to download Lightroom Cc after paying for premium but could’nt. It says that the app is uncompatible. I have an ipad pro 12 inches with latest IOS version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to download Adobe Lightroom for iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did! That’s the app that didn’t work

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 5 août 2019 à 09:55, ignaciob9182823 <forums_noreply@adobe.com<mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>> a écrit :

created by ignaciob9182823<https://forums.adobe.com/people/ignaciob9182823> in Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/11198535#11198535>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please state exactly which iOS version you use, latest can also mean beta iOS13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 6 août 2019 à 04:42, ignaciob9182823 <forums_noreply@adobe.com<mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>> a écrit :

created by ignaciob9182823<https://forums.adobe.com/people/ignaciob9182823> in Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/11199656#11199656>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've pinged you privately to continue off-thread until a solution is found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded tonight and apple confirmed my subscription but premium functionality still isn't working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Money had been collected from my iTunes but the Lr mobile cannot register the subscription renewal and I cannot use the premium functions at all. I had tried logging out and in, restoring purchase, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but none worked. If needed I can even provide the invoice from apple.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give it a try again your entitlement issue should be fixed. Let me know your results, maybe you need to re-sign-in. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is fixed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines