• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 143 Replies 143
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is not woking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leonard. It looks like that you are using the wrong Adobe-id. Could you try to sign-in with the Adobe-id you use for this forum.  --Hope this helps. - GUido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same problem been paying it every month but cant use it..and the pictures were totally gone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, Vanessa. I've just send you instructions about the Adobe-id you should use to access your subscription. Let me know if that helps- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried to restore purchases and nothing is happening. When I click renew it says “unable to complete purchase” but on the iTunes Store my subscription is due to renew on 13th March! I’ve signed out and back in and can’t access premium features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.

Afterwards start the renewal (via Restore Purchases") process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials.  Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I have done the above and when I click restore purchases i get a loading screen which doesn’t result to anything after waiting 20 minutes - please advise my next steps? I’ve reinstalled the app too and still having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couple of more question. Could you attach a screenshot of the Lr Mobile subscription listed under your iOS setting? Are you connected to wifi or cellular? Could you try the steps after a device restart? Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue- Guido/ Lr Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Image][Image]

Please find attached - I’ve tried both on WiFi and cellular. The restore purchase just keeps loading with no result. Shall I try cancelling the subscription and retrying? The money has been taken from the bank account for this month.

Kind regards,

Tony

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the server-side logging I can see that you are connected via cellular. Am I right with that? If so, could you try the restore on a wifi connection to see if that makes a difference

If not, could you send us  a Lr Mobile diagnostic log which can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings via the top 3-dot menu and  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab (approx. 2-3sec) "Access our Support Forum"-entry and a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same adobe ID which is tkw1@live.co.uk - which is also the same billing details for my Apple ID.

I’ve clicked on “access our support forum” and it takes me to the attached webpage - since signing out and back in I appear to have lost access to the photos saved on the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a long-tab on the "Access our Support Forum"-entry. With a re-sign-in you would not loose access to you photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I have sent the diagnostic which has come from my other email address toonehh@icloud.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening too me right now! I’m running out of patience. Can I please get some help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyle

I see you have a cancelled subscription.  Perhaps your iTunes payment details changed?  Can you confirm there is still an active subscription in iOS Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions.  If there is an active Lightroom subscription shown there, please try Restore Purchase in the Lightroom app's Settings and be sure to use the same device that made the subscription.  Why is this important?  Our iPhone and iPad apps are different apps in the app store.  Your purchase in iTunes is linked to a specific app, so a purchase made on iPhone may have difficulty restoring purchase on iPad.

If that's not the cause of the issue, perhaps you are signed into Lightroom using an email address that's not the same one you use to sign into the forums?  In that case, Restore Purchase will only work for the email ID you used to sign in on the forums here.

If you're still blocked after exploring these suggestions, please reply back and let us know!

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I’ve just purchased the upgrade today and mine isn’t showing either. I’ve tried the above comments of uninstalling, re-installing, restoring purchases, logging in and out and nothing is working. Please can you help me?

Thanks Amy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy, please double check that you are sign-in with the same Adobe-id which you use for this forum. This is the one which has the correct Lr Mobile subscription applied. Hope this helps - Guido/ LrMobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening too me, i tried everything that was already said here in the post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Israel, Could you have a look under your iOS subscription settings and let me know if there is an Lr Premium entry listed under subscriptions.  Just navigate to iTunes&App Store entry listed under iOS settings and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to view your apple-id. From there have a look at the Subscription section and in addition double check  if your payment information is still up-to-date.

Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a subscription listed and expires in 17 april. And My payment still up-to-date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Are you signed-in with the same Adobe-id which you use for this forum?  If not could you send me the adobe-id as a private message. - Thanks/ Guido -Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And have you tried to sign-out from your Apple-Id via iOS settings and start the restore-purchases via Lr Mobile and once prompted add your existing Apple-id. Let me know if that helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i try and doesn’t work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues and am completely Stumped?.. can someone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines