• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing photos from Dropbox

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been able to import photos to Lightroom on My IPad from folders on Dropbox. When trying that today it seems not to work. I can find the photos without any problem and select them for import, but then nothing happens. Sometimes if I just select one single photo it will be imported correctly, but most often even that doesn't work. After waiting for awhile for something to happen I often get a message saying "couldn't communicate with a helper application". What is going here, does anyone know why this adding of photos does not work......? Grateful for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging in and out of Lightroom Mobile and Dropbox if possible.

Or deleting and reinstalling Lightroom Mobile (only do this if you have Cloud Storage/ Photo Plan and everything in synced).

Failing that, it may be best to post here also when the engineering team may pick it up.......

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

^^^selodon tip worked for me.

I was having same problem for past two weeks. Deleting and reinstalling Dropbox fixed the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines