• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ipad edits not syncing to cloud

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! I have made some changes in my ipad and those changes are not replicating in my other devices, nor adobe.com lightroom, the desktop or the mobile.

What could be the problem?

Thanks a lot!

S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like the iPad does not sync, perhaps because there is no internet connection. Or you are not logged in on the iPad with the same account as on the other devices. Did it work before?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, It worked perfectly 2 or 3 days ago.

I am connected to the internet, I am logged with the same account, I can see all the pictures. I don't know what is the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be more clear. I have uploaded a new photo via adobe.lightroom in the cloud. I see that picture on my ipad now, so, that sync is working good.

Then, i edit or delete the photo on my ipad and I do not see that sync in the cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the cloud icon in the upper right corner look like? Does it show a plus sign? In that case you can tap on it and then you should see 'Adjustment changes pending to be synced' with a 'Force Sync' option just below it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the grey cloud only and whn I click on it it says "synced and backed up" but it is clearly not... :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried force quitting the app and then starting it again. Double press on the Home button, and then swipe the Lightroom window to the top and off the screen.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, done it, but seems to be any other problem.

It seems that it has updated now alone.... 

I have made new changes to some photos in the Ipad and now those changes are not showing in the cloud, It is really crazy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having a similar issue:

1. Changes I made to a set of pictures in my iPad Lightoom are not updating to the cloud or my other devices (iMac Adoble Lightroom CC and Adobe Lightroom, iPhone). 
  2. Now, the syncing does happen the other way around. If I edit a picture in my desktop (iMac Adoble Lightroom CC and Adobe Lightroom) or iPhone, the changes update to my iPad.
  3. I updated Adoble Lightroom CC and Adobe Lightroom recently. The syncing problems seem to coincide with these updates.

Hopefully someone can help.

Best regards,

Neil O

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check the sync status on each individual image by first selecting the image, then tapping on the cloud icon. Try this on the most recently edited images. If the image has synced it will say "Original" under CLOUD BACKUP.

There may be one that isn't syncing and causing a backlog for everything else. I have seen this happen with HDR and long exposure images that I captured with Lightroom. Sometimes the only solution is to delete the offending image which frees up the sync.

19E6FB3B-7DEA-43E0-BBFA-B7B819915B07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for your advice. Unofortuantelly the no-syncing from iPad to cloud and other devices continues.

I keep trying different things from singing out of account to restarting devices to no avail.

If I can come up with a fix to this issue, I will definitely share it here.

Best regards,

Neil O

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines