• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad Raw Import issue

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Renewed (11th Jan 2021) the Lightroom subscription in iPad Pro (2018 Model).

Imported 18 Sony RAW / ARW images, not able to see those images in the Lightroom gallery/thumbnails. 
Tried few options like restarting the iPad, uninstall & reinstalling Lightroom, not able to view those new images. All new imported raw images goes to sync issue folder.
Chatted with Lightroom support "RITIKA" but not solved yet.
Tried multiple times importing, not able to see those images.
Need immediate supporting on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arjun from Lightroom support helped to resolve the issue. I had to remove all the already sync images from Lightroom. Then I had to upload all new raw images via web page. Lightroom app was not responding properly, so I had to do it via web page. Seems it's a bug from the app, need to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could also be a network connection issue with the iPad. If your wifi connection isn't good, it prevent the upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Initially I also felt like the same.

I don't think so, because I have tried from two different networks.

Developers have to look into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the raw images located that you are uploading from on the iPad? If they are in the Photos app (camera roll) you should turn off your iCloud sync. With iCloud sync on, the Lightroom upload sync is competing with the iCloud sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't keep raw formats in camera roll gallery. I keep in file folder to upload the raw images. Yesterday also tried, the result was same. I had to upload via Web page all the raw images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines