Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom desktop not syncing to cloud

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I uploaded a portrait session to my lightroom CC and edited it. It was slow to sync to cloud so I left it all night. This morning it still isn't syncing. I checked lightroom.adobe.com and none of the images are there, nor are they on my lightroom mobile. When I click on the cloud icon in my desktop it thinks it is syncing, it offers me to pause the syncing. It does say "unsynced offline drive" but that is because my external hard drive is not connected, which I am not worried about, I am more concerned with the cloud. The cloud system normally works seemlessly for me and I can't figure out why all of a sudden it has stopped. It is worth mentioning I have updated Creative Cloud apps on my laptop and my phone and restarted both.

Thanks

Katherine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, can someone help with a solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines