• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile iOS Skip Import Duplicates from SD Card Reader

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently bought a Lightning to SD Card reader to import images from my SD Card in the field.  However, it appears the process will import ALL images I've checked then upload them again.  I cannot find an option or feature that allows me to ignore/skip duplicates.  I notice it detects the images in Lr by placing a Lr icon in the corner.  My questions is, where is the option to skip duplicates so i don't have to re-import and re-upload?  It obviously detects previously imported files.

{{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom Desktop (Cloud Based) there is no option to skip duplicates.

Slightly different subject maybe but I believe if there is a photo in 'Album A' and in 'All Photos' (as every photo is) then if you were to do another import of the same photo into 'Album B', then the same photo would appear there also.

Photos in Albums are just aliases of what is in All Photos anyway, so the photo shouldn't be in the cloud twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines