• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on iPad Pro 12.9" (2018) exits

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is this some kind of bug? I have all new iPad Pro and work on it on-the-go using Lightroom (paid subscribtion). From time to time app exits to home screen. No error, no message, all changes are saved, it still sits in background but while I open it again it needs some time to reload. It's not a big deal but it's annoying, sometimes happenes couple times per hour and sometimes occurs once a day or even not. Seems more like a compatibility problem rather than problem with the hardware itself.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MateuszSuchenek,

That shouldn't be happening as Lightroom app on your iPad exists to the home screen unexpectedly, sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

Which version of Lightroom app are you using on your iPad? Does the app closes and shows the iPhone's home screen(in that case, it's crashing) or does it stay open showing you all the images in Grid view?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash.

I’m using the latest (and only) version of Lightroom for iOS on iPad Pro (as title states). App just exits to Home screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I've pinged you privately for some more info.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines