• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ligthroom. catalogos

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por un problema de software, tuve que poner a cero mi PC, con lo cual volví a instalar Creative Cloud con Photoshop y Ligthroom.

El tema es que no puedo abrir LR, ya que me aparece un cartel que dice " el catalogo de Ligthroom con nombre Ligthroom Catalog no se puede abrir porque otra aplicacion ya lo tiene abierto. Salga de la otra aplicación antes de intentar ejecutar"

No se a que se refiere, ya que instalé todo de cero, perdiendo TODOS mis catálogos existentes. Y tampoco me deja crear uno nuevo...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monica,

Sorry to hear about this error, I believe you have installed Lightroom Classic on the computer as this error usually appears with Lightroom Classic. YOu just need to delete a specific file to resolve this issue, please have a look at this article to know how to fix it: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-error-catalog-cannot-be-opened-lrcat-lock....

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines