• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all my photos and presets in Lightroom after gets the full paid version

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been so annoying. I upgraded my free version to the paid version and I lost ALL my saved filters and photos in my account. I am trying to message the help through my iPhone and it will not let me send my messages. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble due to the missing presets after upgrading to Lightroom paid version.

Please let us know the version of Lightroom you are using along with the device (operating system) you are using it on.

Do you see your presets and images on Lightroom Web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/ 

Since you were using the free version of Lightroom mobile, the presets were stored locally on the mobile device & re-installing the app might have removed the data related to the app.

Please checkout this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In hope that you have not yet uninstalled Lr, it looks like that the catalog migration from free->to paid account failed.

The one thing you could do to access your photos is to sign-out and create a new free account. Within this new account you should see your photos+presets again. - Hope this helps- Guido ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and still did not see any of my saved photos or album of purchased filters I had saved. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same just happened to me, thought I'd try the free trial and now all my photos and presers are gone. I had unsaved projects of my newborn there, and lots of presets. I am so upset and annoyed and lacking the time to put everything back in place. 

A warning before the trial would have been great. Please help 🤯😖😫

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines