• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the last update I cannot edit my photos in LR mobile. All the photos are there but it is stuck on Loading Preview & also stuck on Downloading Camera Profiles. I have tried logging out & logging back in with no results. I have tried uninstalling the app 2 times & reinstalling...then it might work for a few hours or minutes but then goes right back to being stuck again. I have deleted all sync data on my macbook pro and that did not work either. Also on my macbook it is stuck on syncing & has been for days. Is there any way at all to fix this?LIGHTROOM ON MACBOOK PROLIGHTROOM ON MACBOOK PROLIGHTROOM MOBILELIGHTROOM MOBILE Adobe has done it again with the terrible updates & NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please try out to logout and login again once you have verified that no import or other processing is running after tapping on the cloud icon.
If you have already tried that, the images with issues, which camera were they shot with?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My post said I already tried logging in and out. They were shot with a canon 5D Mark IV 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines