• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu missing

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new with Lightroom so the question is probably dump but I can't find a solution anywhere. 
When I'm opening the program there's no menu on the right site with "Library" "Develop" etc. Just the things in withe on the left (File, Edit..) but just some of them. And some are missing too. Can anyone help?

Screenshot-18-1024x683.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that NOT your screen-clip?

Does your Lightroom look like this-

ScreenShot235.jpg

If so, then you are running the 'Cloud based' new program (v3.2.1) that is totally different to the 'old' Lightroom.

The Module Menu is only available in Lightroom-CLASSIC (v9.2.1)

Which Lightroom version am I using? | The Lightroom Queen

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. This is NOT my screenshot. My surface looks different. I have the 3.2.1 Version. Where can I find the Menu in my version? For Example "Develope" I really need. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That menu does NOT exist in Lr v3.2.1

In the Cloud based 'Lightroom' Develop is called 'EDIT'

Click on the icon that looks like three sliders- Or press keyboard [E]

ScreenShot180.jpg

I suggest you download the free eBook for Lightroom from the 'Lightroom Queen' to learn the basics.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much this helps a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two different Lightroom applications. The screen in your first post is from Lightroom Classic (the original Lightroom). You are working in Lightroom the newer one. They are very different in how they manage your photos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines