• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New drive won’t sync.

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 1TB external drive filled up, so I bought a 2TB drive, copied the images and catalogue to the new drive, and plugged it in the same computer port.  The computer gave it a different drive letter, and now Lightroom CC won’t sync.  LR is looking for the old drive letter, even though the images and catalogue are on the new drive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know the exact version number of Lightroom you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For my Samsung phone, I think the app version is 3.6 (Arm8), for my iPad it could be v.3.4.0 F59BE2, and for my HP laptop, it could be Lightroom  Classic Version 7.5 .

Laptop and iPad have now synced, although I am not confident all the data synced. For example, the star ratings did not carry over.  The Samsung has not synced.

Thanks.

Judith

On Monday, October 8, 2018, 1:51:17 AM MDT, selondon <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

New drive won’t sync.

created by selondon in Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV - View the full discussion

Do you know the exact version of Lightroom you are using?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10664267#10664267 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10664267#10664267

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines