• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets and Photo Library Missing

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened my Lightroom mobile app to find all of my custom presets and photo library missing!!! I am aware of the pop up menu to toggle between Lightroom presets and custom presets and have checked everywhere they are typically found with no luck. I got in touch with app support online and they were literally no help. How can I revert my app to what it was previous to this last update?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the free version, or do you have a subscription? For the free version, you can only recover the data if you have backup of your phone from before the update. 

If you have a subscription, you will have lost any data in LrMobile that hadn't yet synced to the cloud. There's a very long thread at the Adobe feedback site which covers this situation in more detail: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

See also this Adobe post: Lightroom for mobile (5.4.0) on iOS and iPadOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happened to me, too! I opened my app today and hundreds of photos are missing, only photos from the first month that I had the app almost 2 years ago are still there. I was just on here last week editing photos...I'm so confused. Adobe, please do better, fix this issue, and explain what happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines