Exit

Relink media - Relink des fichiers manquants

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Translation :

Hello,

After a two-year cycling trip I stored my photos (LaCie HFS + hard drives) and processed on a MacBook Pro. Back in France, I stored the whole thing on an NTFS disk for PC. I am now using Lightroom (LrC) on Windows.

When relinking the missing files, Lightroom cannot find the paths. The tree structure did not change, however, except the volume name. A name that I modified to take that of the LaCie but even with that it cannot find. It is most likely due to the root of the disk which has changed since I am no longer on Mac.

Do you have a solution for me so that Lightroom can find these photos more quickly?

Beautiful day

French Version :

Bonjour,

Après un voyage de deux ans à vélo j'ai stockées mes photos (disques durs LaCie HFS+) et traitées sur un MacBook Pro. De retour en France, j'ai stocké l'ensemble sur un disque NTFS pour PC. J'utilise à présent Lightroom (LrC) sous Windows.

Au moment du relink des fichiers manquants, Lightroom n'arrive pas à retrouver les chemins. L'arborescence n'a pourtant pas changer, sauf le nom du volume. Un nom que j'ai modifié pour reprendre celui du LaCie mais même avec ça il ne trouve pas. C'est très probablement dû à la racine du disque qui a changé puisque je ne suis plus sous Mac.

Auriez Vous une solution à m'apporter pour que Lightroom retrouve plus rapidement ces photos ?

Belle journée

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?