• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sinc account and picture to new device

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are use Lightroom on my lphone 11. Now there is about 1000 pictures with 10% off the iCloud storage used. I have subscription and currently on a free trial. Problem started when I purchased new phone iPhone 12. When I install Lightroom on the new device it's not recognizing subscription. Not sync , not connected to the cloud. Is recognizing I have account but I am receive an error message.What I should do? I don't wanna lose thousand pictures!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultrm631qtse8qj

It sounds like you have a Lightroom subscription, but did not sign into the correct account on your new device.

I confirmed there is no subscription for the email address you used to post your message on the user forums.

Some suggestions:
* try signing in with other email addresses you may have used to create your original Lightroom account

* try contacting Adobe Support directly, see if they can help you find the correct login details. Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines