• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

smart albums and compare photos

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG - how long has Lightroom been around for?.... and still no Smart Albums and the ability to view photos in Compare or Survey mode as in Lightroom Classic. I would love to use the cloud features and other advantages of Lightroom, but without these two fundamental features, Lightroom is a completely worthless app. It's mind boggling to me how Adobe doesn't add these simple but critical features. How on earth is anyone able to organize and curate their large libararies without being able to compare photos large side by side and auto populate smart albums by using metadata. I'm done waiting around for Lightroom to become a legitimate app. I'll stick with Classic and Apple Photos for the online cloud features. Pathetic.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been around for nearly three years now and compared to when it was released has many more features.

There is still a lot missing though and the best place to request features is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team as this forum is mainly a user to user one:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines