• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sort By Keyword But Only One Folder

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to this community. I have a big collection Windows folders, each folder holding a group of photos, in Lightroom Clasic. All photos of my son have "Mike" as a keyword. When I has a specific folder open and request all photos with keyword "Mike", I get ALL of the photos from all the folders. How can I limit the search to the specific folder I am viewing in LC? A more specific example: I have 500 photos of a baseball game in a folder. My son is only interested in photos of him at that game. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think to use the Filter search above the Grid window. Press [\] key if not visible.

You can then search for 'Text / Keywords...'

Mike.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!! Works!! Makes sense to open folder on Lightroom, use Grid View, then set up filter by keyword on top window. Not the keyword list on the right column.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines