• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thanks adobe for messing up my workflow

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY WH WHY did you think was a good idea to remove the 'filter by likes' option??  Last mobile CC revision it went from a proper filter to a notification tab telling me how many likes there were on a sad gallery.  Now I've noticed it's completely gone - for a web sharing based system this seems totally regressive, pointless to remove and has caused me wasted time and money by F££KING up my workflow.  Thanks.  BTW your upload/sync still sucks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Hi joncookphoto,

Sorry about all the trouble caused. I'd recommend that you add your vote and share your feedback in this discussion LIGHTROOM - Be able to filter, sort, and isolate images based on 'likes', 'comments', and individual users who are viewi… where our Engineers are tracking this problem.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi joncookphoto,

Sorry about all the trouble caused. I'd recommend that you add your vote and share your feedback in this discussion LIGHTROOM - Be able to filter, sort, and isolate images based on 'likes', 'comments', and individual... where our Engineers are tracking this problem.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines