• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade deleted my collections

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the free app for years. Today I signed up for the 7 day trail for the paid version and it deleted all of the pictures that I had saved. Is there any way to get them back? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Initiating a trial on the same device should work smoothly, but if you initiated a 7-day trail via Lightroom on Mac or PC, I think it may have switched your mobile account to what it sees as a new image catalog. 

Whatever you do - do not uninstall the application!  Any images that were imported should still exist on the device.  The images can be recovered by entering the Originals folder, but you will loose any edits applied to them. 

See this article for How To info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Sorry for the trouble -- we're working on improving this experience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines