• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird lines appear on Photo when adding Clarity

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird issue. I'm editing this photo and all of a sudden these 'lines' appeared coming out of the top of the spire when I view the whole image in the Develop Module (the attached image is when viewed at 62.5%). As I zoom in, these lines get smaller and smaller until they disappear when I get to around 95% zoom.

However these lines only appear when I add clarity to the photo even as little as 1 point of clarity and they get bigger as the clarity is increased. On the attached photo clarity was set to 18. What makes it even weirder is that these lines only appear on three photos that I took in burst mode. Another set of photos of the same building but taken from a different angle, don't suffer this problem and I can put on maximum clarity without these lines appearing.

I've tried deleting previews and recreating them, creating smart previews but nothing seems to work. The lines aren't there when I export but any ideas how to get them to disappear from the Develop Module?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?