• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access of others to all of my synched collections

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was upset to see that when I send a link to a collection from LR mobile, either private or public, the person receiving the link has the opportunity to see every one of my synched collections by clicking on the LR logo on the upper left of the page. I absolutely do not want this to happen. I do not want people to have the opportunity to see all of my collections, just the one collection that I am sending to them via the link that I posted to the clipboard. Is there a way to make certain that they get to see only the collection that I send them and not my whole list of collections?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

are you sure that other users can tap on the Lr icon? Has anyone shown this to you?
I'm not able to reproduce as an invited user.
If you look at your account the icon will do something else than if another user does when looking into your shared collection.

If you still reproduce please add more info, including version, about browser and OS.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines