• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally made two different accounts for lightroom mobile and desktop, but would like to sync

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom mobile on my phone, but when I signed up and downloaded Lightroom and the other creative cloud apps, I registered under a different email. So the lightroom on my phone and the lightroom account on my desktop are under two different accounts, however I would like to sync the stuff to my computer from mobile. I don't know the solution to this. I don't know if I can merge the accounts, or how I could go about changing the email on one of the accounts so that they're both the same. I can't figure out a way to contact customer service without getting a bot so I figured I'd look here for help. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble. Since the subscription have been purchased on different accounts, they can not be merged. You can download the images you imported to the mobile app on your computer using the Lightroom downloader and then re-import them to the desktop app. Then sign out of the mobile app and sign back in using the ID you are using on the desktop.

You can check the details for the Lightroom downloader here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/download-lightroom-photos.html

If you need to contact support, you can do that using the chat icon at the bottom right of the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines