• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated subscription on iPad but still dont have premium

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! This morning i tried to reactivate my monthly subsbription to lightroom for iPadOS. It froze right after payment (was loading forever) and now it works as the non paid version, so basically i can only view photos... when it pops up with "for this feature you have to pay" if you try to sobscribe again it gives you an error. If you try to restore subscriptions via settings it loads forever.... what can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The malfunction was fixed after the update, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paid for lightroom mobile premium, but saying it has expired. Checked bank account. This months Payment has already been taken. Won't let me renew in app. Help please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid 170 for one month  lightroom upgrading premium. But it doesn't work .please clear the issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello 

We are investigating reports of purchasing Lightroom Premium on Android, and believe we've identified the cause.  Are you able to purchase if you try now?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My subscription for LR mobile is current, but I cannot use its features. When I try to unsubscribe and then resubscribe by restoring purchases, it tells me the subscription has already been purchased from the App Store with a different adobe ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cassieericks

You should contact Adobe Support directly as they have the correct tools to help you.  Contact info can be found at: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

I'll send you a short direct message soon with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

J'ai actuellement un problème avec l'application je n'arrive pas a accéder au niveau premium 2 jours après l'achat le service premium ne fonctionne toujours pas.  Réglez donc ce problème !

Cordialement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing you are using Lightroom Mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

We are investigating reports of purchasing Lightroom Premium on Android.  Are you able to purchase if you try now?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines