Highlighted

Activated subscription on iPad but still dont have premium

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! This morning i tried to reactivate my monthly subsbription to lightroom for iPadOS. It froze right after payment (was loading forever) and now it works as the non paid version, so basically i can only view photos... when it pops up with "for this feature you have to pay" if you try to sobscribe again it gives you an error. If you try to restore subscriptions via settings it loads forever.... what can I do?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Activated subscription on iPad but still dont have premium

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! This morning i tried to reactivate my monthly subsbription to lightroom for iPadOS. It froze right after payment (was loading forever) and now it works as the non paid version, so basically i can only view photos... when it pops up with "for this feature you have to pay" if you try to sobscribe again it gives you an error. If you try to restore subscriptions via settings it loads forever.... what can I do?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot use premium feature in Lightroom on your iPad. 

Could you please restore the purchase as mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have the same issue. When I click restore purchases, the circle starts circling like forever but nothing happens. My subscription is through Apple and is active, but the Lightroom mobile app says it expired. I tried deleting the app, turning my phone off and on, reinstalling the app. Still the same issue. Please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same problem!

I tried to sign-out, reset my ipad and re-install but still doesn't work. 
what can I do?? Please advise. Thanks 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also try that but it doesn't work.
I hope Adobe have the solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oillize, Ozonerx777, Jordan,

As you may have seen just now in my previous reply to this thread, we think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

I follow the link and doing as your advised, but there's still nothing happened after waited more than 30 mins!

I hope there will be another solution asap for this issue. Thanks 

0C587780-0D48-4744-9CB5-A45B0E6EEA5B.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oillize

As you may have seen just now in my previous reply to this thread, we think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

Yes! It's working now. Thanks 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash, unfortunately, that did not work out for me. As I said in the main post, if i try to restore the purchase it keeps loading forever... 

Here's what I see, identical to what other people seem to be having, so it looks like it's a common (and serious) problem855A0EF0-E5B8-477E-91CB-38653792DB12.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akash can you please check my account as well?? I am signing in with my Adobe ID, which should have access to all Adobe creative suite applications, but I cannot edit any raw files or do any premium features on the mobile Lightroom app. Please please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'krusername'

I just replied to your first post (another thread).  We think we've found and fixed the issue here.  Please see my separate replies, and if you still need help please let us know by replying on the forums.

Thanks again,

Charlie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me, I contact Apple and Adobe but no one can really resolve the problem ..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We apologize sincerely for the trouble and we are investigating.  We will follow up once this this resolved.  Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie! Please help!! I am having the exact same problem. Subscription is active on desktop, but doesn't work on iPad. Please please look into this for me!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again 'krusername'

I just replied to your first post (another thread).  We think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Thank you,

Charlie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie- unfortunately not able to access premium service.  Can you please look at my account specifically? I have access through Adobe for Enterprise. The Lr app keeps giving me an "upgrade to premium" option which fails.

Also, when I try to log in on the web to lightroom.adobe.com/libraries on numerous computers and web browsers, the site doesn't load after I put my login credentials . 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a personal subscription you've made through a mobile app store, or an educational plan obtined through a school?  If your Creative Cloud subscription is a educational subscription, it won't include Lightroom Mobile Premium. I'll send you a direct message to discuss further details about your account privately.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have any update on this situation, please update us. It seem that I'm not only one have this problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I purchased the premium edition a week ago, but my subscription remains invalid. Restore purchase function doesn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @taro55, navari_n, and jaeger798, 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 1