Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add another image as watermark/logo

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the wonderful product like Adobe Light room,which is making photographer's life easy !

I just came across a question while editing one of the images I clicked, may I know if we can add another image as a watermark / logo to the image which we are editing in lightroom android version. If this feature is not available, could you please implement this as it is highly needed !

Will be waiting for your answers!

Thanks in advance!

1. Shree

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shree,

Thanks for the great words. It really helps us to do better and improve our services.

Lightroom Android app only supports one image to be added as a watermark at this time. 

However, It would really help if you can share your feedback on our community:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

As this forum is monitored by our engineers and they will review it for future product development.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At present it is only possible to add a simple text watermark on export/sharing. It may be possible to use a graphic watermark in a future release as it is something customers have requested; but I don't know when. So keep an eye on future updates or community announcements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines