Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add the Classic guide overlays to Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I now work exclusively on the Ipad version on Lightroom CC. It's great. Seriously, good job.
Sadly, though, the cropping guide overlays (diagonals, spiral, etc...) available on Classic are still missing and I find myself having to either go back to the desktop app or considering alternative softwares.
I, however, really enjoy this ecosystem and how you've been steadily improving this particular application for the Ipad.

Please keep up the good work and do consider my request, it'd be a massive improvement on an already great experience so far.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

This is mainly a user to use forum, although a some staff do monitor and help with issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines