• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add videos to Lightroom Mobile on Android

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find where to add videos taken on my android phone to an lightroom mobile collection on the same android phone?  Is it possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Hi Brent,

I apologize that there is no option to add videos in the Lightroom Mobile app on android. However, that option has been added in the update only for the iOS devices till now.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brent,

I apologize that there is no option to add videos in the Lightroom Mobile app on android. However, that option has been added in the update only for the iOS devices till now.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Will the "add videos" feature available for Lightroom Mobile app on android soon? It is frustrating to know that only Apple devices can sync mobile video and not android. Now, I have to use Google Photos' backup function to sync videos taken by my phone and then download and import to my Lightroom Desktop.

Hope it will come soon. Thanks.

Edmond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I also miss the ability to add videos feature on Android. If the feature is supported for iOS devices, why not Andoid?

I love the Lightroom App for Mobile. Except for videos, i have everything syncing off multiple devices and my DSLR into a single master catalogue! Yay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very frustrating that in the Adobe information I can't see any reference to the lack of video support in Lr Mobile on Android. It leads you to think you're missing something when it doesn't do what they say it does - when in fact they neglect to say that they leave Android users unsupported in this regard. There's so much that's good with Adobe and Lightroom but this is a glaring hole.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a timeline to add video support to Android's Lr mobile app? When will you also update your instructions to include the fact that there's no support for video in it? It's very frustrating to Android users trying in vain to add videos only to find after extensive searches that they're left out. So, a timeline please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is this on the roadmap for android app at least? Might be deal breaker on my trial turning to subscription.

So, a timeline please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe -- Any estimates on release date of Android Lightroom Mobile version that will show video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the time line for adding such feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will this feature be added for Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

With the newly announced CC subscription plans including 1TB of storage, the lack of this feature becomes a serious deal breaker for Android users. At minimum the app should propose to auto add & upload videos from the device, so there is no need for a side workflow. Same as Edmond here, I have to go via Dropbox sync to manually add videos on my desktop, what a pain.

Best,

Renaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

least say somthing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So may questions that haven't been answered for so long really makes me wonder... Still on trial... Really thought this was a bug when I found out, an explaining text in the settings at least would have been nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted Adobe support to try and get some clarification if and when this feature will be added. Was simply told "this will be added soon with the coming updates" but with no commitment to any timescale.

This, along with the ability to choose which folders are synced with auto add [1] (also an outstanding issue for over two years), shows development of the Android Lightroom app is clearly not a priority for Adobe.

I doubt these features are likely to be added anytime soon, and as I find them crucial I will be cancelling my subscription and using an alternative.

[1] Lightroom CC for mobile (android): Choose which folders to Auto Add new photos | Photoshop Family Cu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have cancelled my subscription because of that as well. Still no feature. Bye bye, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines