• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment bruh for android

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have the new update of lr Android 3.0 with the new Android N 7.0 and I was wondering why some people have the adjustment brush and some don't. I don't have the adjustment brush and want to know why? This makes me frustrated. I would like an answer please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has just introduced the adjustment brush for Apple devices and is working hard to bring this feature to Android devices to supplement the radial and linear selective adjustment tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off ! I pay my money  monthly for my Adobe products stop dragging your damn feet and fix these issues ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can’t speak for Adobe but generally developers find it easier to update iOS devices as Apple has a closed system with the majority of users on the latest mobile OS. Android covers a plethora of device manufacturers and users on multiple versions of the Android OS, many quite old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines