Highlighted

Adjustment brushes in LR Mobile for Android

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just watched a KelbyOne YouTube discussing adjustments brushes on LR Mobile.

I can't find it on LR Mobile 2.2.1 which appears to be the latest. Am I missing something or will it be available shortly on the Android version?

Hi CanonPE9user,

Lightroom mobile for Android does not have Adjustment Brush as of now. Please refer Raw Technology Preview for Lightroom for Android and Major Lightroom on the Web Improvements

Please add your Vote to our Feedback Community Photoshop Family Customer Community as we'd love to hear from you.

Regards,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adjustment brushes in LR Mobile for Android

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just watched a KelbyOne YouTube discussing adjustments brushes on LR Mobile.

I can't find it on LR Mobile 2.2.1 which appears to be the latest. Am I missing something or will it be available shortly on the Android version?

Hi CanonPE9user,

Lightroom mobile for Android does not have Adjustment Brush as of now. Please refer Raw Technology Preview for Lightroom for Android and Major Lightroom on the Web Improvements

Please add your Vote to our Feedback Community Photoshop Family Customer Community as we'd love to hear from you.

Regards,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CanonPE9user,

Regards,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 0